I’ve been nominated for The One Lovely Blog Award by my new online friend Katelon Jeffereys. Then name of her blog is “Empower and Balance” @ http://empowerandbalance.wordpress.com. She’s been blogging for years and is a pro at it. She is not just a pro at expressing herself in blog form but, she’s a professional wellness coach and trainer. So I am deeply touched that she would even consider my blog for this honor. Thank you Katelon!
The rules for the award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
2. Share 7 things/facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 blogs with links to their blogs.
4. Contact these bloggers to let them know
Well here goes nothing!
- I am a life long learner and love to study things that get in the way of living in emotional health and freedom. I love to listen to what’s not being said and allow God to bring light in that area! I truly believe in honesty on every level starting by being honest with yourself and God.
- Next to God, my husband is my biggest emotional support and my best friend.
- I’v had several career changes. At one time I worked in Christian ministries, then a drug rehab (I know big sift right?) Now as an administrative assistant to one on the most amazing vascular surgeons around.
- I have 2 adult children that I miss every day and one beautiful granddaughter. But I can honestly say I hate an empty nest. I never realized how much I loved being a mom until they left. I guess I just enjoyed the time they lived in our home and never really considered that it would end. Until it did!
- All the emotional heartache I’ve experienced has only served to fuel my passion for healing the broken hearted and this blog.
- I love to shop. If I had the money it would be a close second to studying and ministering emotional healing.
- I’m in my fifties now and I’m starting to slow down a bit. but I can honestly say that Iv’e enjoyed every phase of my life to date. though I’m not sure how I will feel about retirement and old age.
NOW ONTO THE GOOD STUFF… THE NOMINATIONS! but in to particular order
- Army of Angels- “Her blog is about C-PSTD and abuse.
- Life and PTSD -This girl is a warrior! She never gives up. And she’s one of my best friends!
- Soul Healing Art- She paints what she sees or feels and then creates a message to go with it. I just love her style!
- Soul Gatherings- It’s filled with daily thought provoking quotes
- Beating Trauma- her blog is not only her story of life after trauma but it educates as well. I guess she too is a self learner.
- Living while Healing – her site is about C-PTSD and the journey to heal
- vwoods 1212- this blog is filled with Christian inspirations and food for thought. I’ve enjoyed reading her blog very much
- Trauma Response Syndrome – It a fantastic site dedicated to understanding mental health and trauma. Plus you can follow her on Facebook
- The Hunt FOR Truth- the name says it all
- Learning To Fly with Tattered Wings – She is courageous!
- Doodles Invigorate- This is a Christian site filled with uplifting doodles
- Hope Floats-by my friend Amy. she is an inspiration to all of us who know her
- Finally Speaking My Truth- She brave just for speaking up
- Avalanche of the Soul- a blog about domestic abuse
- More Than Skin Deep- a blog about self harm You can tell what kind of people I’m attracted to by the blogs I enjoy! I hope you’ll check them out for yourself and get as much enjoyment from them as I do.